PC Training - Understanding and taking control of your computer
The General Service Manager, actor in the working environment alongside HR, CHSCT and the occupational physician
- The CHSCT: responsibilities, scope of missions
- President or participate in the CHSCT?
- How to encourage social dialogue
- Work hand in hand with HR
- Role of the occupational physician
How to measure the impact of a development?
- Develop simple and effective dashboards
- Other possible tools
- Model a development charte
Communicate, stay tuned to employees and meet requests
- The place of communication in project management
- How to accompany the employee on a daily basis
- Set up satisfaction surveys
- Services offered to a person
What is ergonomics?
- Presentation of discipline
- Benchmarks on what is or is not ergonomics
- Which methodology to adopt?
Workplace layout: landmarks and good reflexes
- Standards to be applied
- What are the basic principles of planning?
- Some misconceptions about ergonomic materials
- How to accompany the staff in the layout of their office
Programming: essentials for defining needs
- How to effectively define the needs for small and large development projects
- Ergonomic approach: from the general to particula
- Space planning, ratios ... advantages and disadvantages
Workspace development: what levers to improve the well-being of employees
- Essential rules
- Know how to identify the main needs
- Analyze work situations
- How to respond to organizational needs?
- Psychosociological effects on teams?
Project management: the role of the General Service Manager
- Why put in place a participatory approach
- How to organize and / or lead thinking sessions
- Reflection on the notion of resistance to changes and ownership of the project by users
- Define a project implementation strategy: planning, speakers, key dates ...
Specifications for PC Training - Understanding and taking control of your computer
|Training mode||Présentiel or E-learning or Blended learning or Classe virtuelle|